Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Food Poisoning Episode

Reunion dinner was on 18 Jan 2020.  Venue:  Vegetarian Restaurant in Marina Square.  The food is better than most Chinese Vegetarian Restaurant. 

It is funny that when I go to bed that night, I thought I may die in my sleep and my wife will wake up in the morning with a shock!  I did not feel bad when falling asleep, yet this thought come to my mind.  I wonder if this is portend of the event that will be happening.

At about 3am, woke up feeling up comfortable.  I go to toilet thinking I just need to pee.  Suddenly, there is an urge and I vomited!  After vomiting, I had diarrhoea.  I had at least 3 bouts of throwing out and passing out liquid stools.  I went to bed again when the sun has risen and did not get up until past noon.

I has been lethargic and weak in the past few days.  Yesterday, I started taking solid food.  Step by step I am recovering.

Life is becoming normal again.

No comments: