Thursday, January 23, 2020

Chills and Feverish

I was feeling bad and mentioned that in the whatsapp chatgroup this morning.  A doctor friend ask me to go to his clinic to see him.  I declined.  Later, in the afternoon a couple of schoolmates kidded me about my condition and poking into my ass, etc.  Then he mentioned I could have feel better if I went to his clinic on Tuesday.  It is due to bacteria infection in the large intestines. And antibiotics will solve my problem right away.  So I said I will go tomorrow but he says he is closed and I can visit this evening.  I went to see him after my CNY groceries shopping. He examine my abdomen and says it is bad and it is cold. He prescribed the antibiotics and something to reduce my tummy spasms.  I think I am feeling the effect. It is working!

No comments: