Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Anita Moorjani

My good friend Boh Tong introduces this author, Anita Moorjani after I mentioned about reading a book on NDE or near death experience.  Anita had NDE due to cancer.  She came back and was relieve of cancer in a week!!!  She was told of the reason for her cancer.  She did not love herself.  Once she is back from other side, she recovered quickly.  She has videos on the internet and a TEDx talk.

The book I was reading earlier is The Transformative Power of Near-Death Experiences by Penny Sartori.

The first book on NDE is by Raymond Moody - Life After Life.  When it was first published there were lots of publicity.  Raymond is a doctor and he is daring to write about something that the medical community is afraid to go public on for fear of being laughed at or ostracised.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

BL it was not me but someone else who recommended the author.

BookLover said...

Oh! I did not realised it is not you!

It is by S. My apologies to S. It is rare for me to get comments from others beside BT.