Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Curry Hor Fun

I accompanied my wife to Suntec as she has an errand to run.  So while waiting for her, I went around the mall to check the resturants and food courts.  Plenty choices.  I was hoping to go to my favorite Tony Romas.  The only problem is last order is 2:30pm and my wife is done at about 3:15pm.  So I settle for Kopitiam's Ipoh Hor Fun.  It offers something different, curry hor fun.  The food is fine.  I will not go for it again.  The pork chop looks fresh and appetitizing.  However, the oil use to deep fry it is stale.  So it is not good.

While I was killing time, I met an ex-colleague.  We had a short conversation.  She is not so nice to talk as she only want information from me but is very secretive about herself or her son.  So it is hi and goodbye encounter.

Retail is not doing well in Suntec.  Many shops are gone.  Mostly resturants or food outlets are in business.  We no longer need to buy new stuff from shops.  Internet shopping is much more convenient and prices are way better.  Also we can buy used stuff from other people through Carousell.

No comments: