Friday, October 06, 2017

Fishing with B1

B1 do not have any classes today.  So he goes fishing with me.  There were many fishes and caught a lot of mullets.  However, even though I had a few chance for rainbow rabbit fishes, I was unable to net them.  I did not throw far enough or it is too rocky and they managed to escape.  We release the bigger mullets and brought the rest home for the tank.  Our arowana has a big feast.  I am happy with a big mudskipper I caught yesterday.  It is quite active.

It is nice to get something and feel good about the catch.  Best to release some back as well.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

It is good that father and son get together once in a while
and fish or interact with each other. S'pore parents do not
seem to spend much time with their children these days.

BookLover said...

Yes, it is good to go out together.