Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Quiet Peace of Front Yard

I am up early in the morning.  After making coffee and watching a bit news, I decided to sit at my front yard and blog.  The sound of running water is very peaceful.  I can hear vehicles moving about on the road but it is not constant.  Only school buses and some cars sending their kids to school or going to work.  The birds are chirping.  The sky turning from dark blue to like shades of grey.  The clouds are low.  Lizard makes clicking, chirping sounds.  A bird just flew over our central courtyard.

I can see my neighbours with kids going to school switching the lights in their rooms and then off as they head off.  The dog outside my estate is barking.  Just simply listening and observing life as the day break is relaxing.

I injured my back while cycling.  So I have to visit Chinese sinseh in Jurong East to fix.  Right now, it is quite tight and sore.  I get sharp pains when I tried to stretch.  So I need my vertebra realigned.

No comments: