Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Random Rambling

Sometimes I ponder over this profound question. What is the meaning of life?


I was fairly happy stock market is going back up although not to the level where I can recover my losses but today it just went down.  It may go down some more. 


Why do we need money to live?  How nice if we can just go on without money, power or fame.  It is quite easy for some to make money and difficult for others.  Some make a pittance and a few make millions or even billions.  I am not depressed nor desperate.  But I do get into a philosophical mood and have questions that cannot be answered easily.


My philosophy in living is spends less than I earn.  Have simple needs.  No branded stuff or expensive wheels.  Be happy with what I have.  Live well and enjoy my food!  That is live to eat! 

No comments: