Monday, February 13, 2017

Snowstorm in Toronto

I was watching the news on the snowstorm in New England, US and decide to call mum to check if Toronto has snowstorm as well.  She confirmed that the snow is piled up high there as well.  I remember that every time heavy snow in eastern US, it affects TO as well.  I will be most happy to enjoy snowstorm if I am not working.  It will be a huge challenge to go to work in snowstorm.  I did that before and it was exhausting.


First have to shovel snow before the car can come out of the garage.  Then the highway will be extremely slow and full of stalled cars and accidents galore.  Then on returning home have to shovel the snow again before entering the garage.  If you don't shovel, it will be very difficult to shovel.  Usually, snow will stay for a few weeks at this time of year.

No comments: