Friday, January 13, 2017

Enjoyable But Tiring Day

I have a good day!  My morning starts with a filtered coffee.  Then I drop B1 and Mummy off in Bishan at about 9am and head to office.  I worked in the office and then off to a meeting with customer.  We had lunch in a canteen in Penjuru Close.  The food is surprising good.  It is easy, just follow the longest queue.  Malay food stall.  Deep fried chicken in red sauce.  It is tomato and not chilli.  I had cucumber pickle salad and brinjal.  The meal cost me $5.  A little pricey in a canteen but good value.  I will go back there to eat again.


In the afternoon, I go to Orchard to pick my wife up.  She enjoyed herself shopping for her flip flop slippers with 20% discount from Metro.  I enjoys encouraging her to buy.  She loves to shop.  I on the other hand want to save the Earth and have a small footprint.


We had a break in the basement of Tang's.  Ah Kun tea with Penang Fried Kway Teow.  It is nice to have a break with my companion.



No comments: