Saturday, January 14, 2017

London Fat Duck in Waterway Point

Today is a busy day for my boys.  B1 went to camp to build the props for a school play.  B3 has to collect newspapers around Bishan estate in their annual old newspaper drive.  B2 was sleeping to recover from his night duty.  He is not performing to his optimum recently due to lack of sleep.  Motherr-in-law was bored and asked her daughter to go mall crawling with her.

We were in Waterway Point.  I fell in with London Fat Duck when I first tried during the first week of opening in Scott.  Since I am waiting alone, I decided to wait and have some light snacks.  I ordered the black pepper duck bun and pork belly char siew.  The black pepper duck was so spicy.  I cannot take the duck at all.  The meat could be anything.  The char siew standard is terrible too.  No wonder now there is no queue.

After eating, the waitress asked for my feedback and I gave her my honest opinion.  I also told her my wife think it is terrible.  Now I agree with her.  Although I fell in love with the resturant in Scott, I am not coming back to this resturant.

No comments: