Wednesday, January 18, 2017

CNY Goodies

I am eating a lot of CNY goodies.  So my weight is gaining.  I love loveletters, almond cookies, cashew nut cookies, kueh bangkit and bak kwa.  I am happy to eat them when they are fresher.  By Chinese New Year I will be tired of eating those high cal tidbits. 


My favorite goodies stall is in AMK Ave 3 and Ave 10 hawker centre.  The bakeshop has a makeshift canvas shelter built to cater for New Year Sale.  The price is quite reasonable.  The quality is acceptable.  I no longer buy Bengawan Solo as the price is 3X more than those I bought from this stall but it does not taste 3X better.  I am happy to have a reasonable Chinese New Year Celebration.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

I try not to eat too much of these goodies as I've to watch my weight lol

BookLover said...

Good discipline!