Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Gardening

My wife is a houseproud person.  Since Chinese New Year is around the corner, she is busy cleaning up the house and today tackle my garden both roof and front.  I fixed the grass cutter with a new battery.  Then it is so easy to cut the grass.  Raking the cut grass is quite strenous.  I am all hot and sweaty helping her out.  In the front garden, she worked mostly alone even though technically the maintenance of outdoor is my responsibility.   She cleared the old leaves and trim the overgrown bushes.

We have a huge clay pot that our mountain fire is in splits into 3.  So we have to remove the claypot by breaking it with a hammer.  The roots are now exposed.  But the tree is standing tall as the roots have gone below the pot and into the soil.

Right now my garden look really neat and cool.

No comments: