Friday, September 23, 2016

Right Kidney

I have not been feeling well.  I thought it was my left kidney ESWL.  For two nights in a row that is last night and the night before I woke up at 3am and could not go back to sleep.  Last night, it was intense pain on my right abdomen.  So I keep cracking my head to think what I have eaten.


My wife insist I see my urologist right away.  I told her I have appointment tomorrow for followup.  She called and get an appointment this afternoon.  My urologist did an ultrasound and said some big words.  My right kidney had swollen and the kidney stone has shifted.  So I have to go for CT scan.  The kidney stone has dropped but not to the ureter.  It is 4.9mm, so it is quite big.


In plain words, my kidney is exploding.  He said I could not think straight anymore.  The good thing about private healthcare is I can be scheduled immediately.  So tomorrow morning I will go for my ESWL to blast the stone to pieces.  Thank Buddha, my wife bought insurance.  This has allowed me to be treated right away.

No comments: