Tuesday, September 20, 2016

MidValley Mall

Usually, I loved to shop at MidValley Mall.  I arrived Mid Valley late afternoon and walk about as I usually do.  This time, I feel it is not so homecoming or exciting.  Maybe, I am not feeling good as I am recovering from the ESWL. 


The two bookshops, Borders and MPH have downsized.  Cold Storage has moved out.  Ace Hardware downsize slightly as well.  There are a number of new food outlets.  I walk about the mall for exercise and also to relax my mind.  It is nice brain dead activity for me.


I also noticed the mall is not as busy.  So retail in KL is affected.  The queue to exchange foreign currency is quite short unlike before. 


Robinson is practically empty.  The resturants seems to be busy but not as crowded.  I think the economy has slowed in Malaysia.



No comments: