Sunday, September 25, 2016

In the Dead of Night

Everything is quiet and peaceful.  I am up and surfing the net.  This is the time I go to facebook to see what my friends had been up too.  It is so much easier to "catch up" and see what they want to share with everyone.  Many have gone for vacation.  One with wedding anniversary.  Some are active in sports.  It is a good way to past time.


It is Sunday morning, so the market will be open earlier than usual.  I can go to get some of the busy feel if I so like it.  Otherwise I can have tea at home.  The options are available for the sleepless.  Mustapha and a number of Fairprice are open 24/7.


In Hong Kong, the choice in the middle of the night is a lot more.  Plenty of food stalls are still open.  In Tokyo, there are many 7 Eleven and other chainshops open.  I enjoys exploring and do people watching in the middle of night and wonder why people are up and about.

No comments: