Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Pre U Classmates Group

My classmate asks if I like to be in the whatsapp group for our Pre-U class.  He says it may be a little noisy.  Understatement of the year!  My phone has been buzzing and classmates re-living old times.  Some are very nostalgic.  Unfortunately, one of our chemistry teacher has passed on due to liver cancer.  Everyone likes her including me.  She was very nice and warm.

Many of my classmates are doctors which is why they are keeping in touch with each other.  My classmate invited me as he has my number when I see him to remove my kidney stone.  Some still have retro pictures.  It is faded but we can all recognise and bring back old memories.

So now I feel I am travelling back in time.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

It's nostalgic really BL

BookLover said...

No kidding! Many are reminiscing the good ole days...