Monday, August 22, 2016

Outward Bound School

This morning, B3 goes to OBS with his schoolmates.  He has to take the ferry to Pulau Ubin from Punggol Point.  It was good to see him there when I went to catch fishes for our arowana.  It will be his first time without any phone.  I hope he enjoys the physical workout.

I went to Samsung Repair Center during lunch.  The queue take 3 hours to get to me.  It will cost more than $700 to replace the motherboard, LCD and charging socket.  So it is not worth to repair.  It is the same a getting a new phone.  I cannot get the memory back anyway.  So I give up to repair the Note 4.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Can see the kids are all grown up now
so it is time you and wifey take it easy.

BookLover said...

You are right! We have to find other things to do. Otherwise it is hard to past time.