Friday, December 18, 2015

Raining All Day Long

Heavy clouds hang on the laden sky.  Rain comes and go.  Weather is nice and cool.  But no outdoor activities.  I tried to cycle to Punggol Point but have to turn back half way through as the rain started and then became quite heavy.  So my arowana ate the dough part of the baos I had for my dinner.  My goldfishes love the dough very much.  They do not like the small fishes as much as the arowana. 

Today, I bought two large can of Greenlip Abalone.  When I first tried it, it was very good and then it disappeared for many years.  This year, I got lucky to see they are back on the shelves.  I lost so much money in stock market that treating myself nicer is far cheaper.  Sigh!  The key is to get out when we are ahead.  I follow Warren Buffett wise advice of buying and keeping it forever.  Wrong advice!

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

"The key is to get out when we are ahead"...I always try to do that but sometimes due to greed
and wanting more I lost my money. Jack Chia once told the crew that it is better to sell and regret than to regret and forced to sell.

BookLover said...

I will need to start selling instead of just buying.