Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Model Planes

I bought model planes but did not fly them.  They have been in storage and I had moved them from Singapore to Canada and back to Singapore.  They were sitting in the cupboard in our boys' study room.  I had to move out all the planes to make room for B1 who will be occupy his own room.  I wasted my money buying planes and not flying them.  It is my childhood dream to fly model planes and I did fly a bit when our boys were very young.  After that, I did not fly although I had the planes.  I am worried about crashing the planes and I do not know how to repair them.  So it was an expensive hobby and I am a thrifty man.  Today, I looked at all my stock, I have wasted my money as the planes were in storage.  I should have flown them and even if I crashed all of them, at least I experienced flying.  I am more of a collector than a flyer, sigh~

No comments: