Sunday, April 26, 2015

Gokul Vegetarian Resturant

We made appointment with my in-laws for brunch in Indian veg.  I told my mother-in-law we meet outside Mustapha.  My father-in-law found a car park and just go to Gokul resturant.  Then he called to say he is in the resturant.  It is really a miss. 

Anyway, since there are no carpark in Mustapha, I decided we walk there to meet him, mother-in-law and eldest sister-in-law.  The three are true vegetarian in the family.  We went to Mustapha on Sunday mornings before but nowadays it is impossible to get carpark at about 11am.

Back to Gokul resturant.  The menu is very broad.  The food is quite good but I feel it is not even close to Raj's.  My eldest sister-in-law ate so much food in Raj that both my wife and I were very surprised by her appetite and ability to eat so much.  It is unusual as she rarely eat big quantity of food.  We had stirfried laksa, rojak, roti prata, paper dosai, masala dosai and chappati stuffed with potatoes.  The taste is above average I would say but I have no desire to go back to eat there again.  I prefers Raj by a long shot.

No comments: