Saturday, April 25, 2015

Paradise Inn at Seletar

I refused to go to Paradise chain after bad experience with rude Chinese Waitress in AMK hub.  But Boh Tong blog about his lunch there.  So I decided to try it with B1 and B2 today.  B3 went to watch Avengers movie with his friend in Bishan.  B2 is also watching but at 12:30pm in Cineleisure.  We reach the resturant at about 11:45am and it is empty except for one table.  We are the 2nd customer.  We ordered fried rice, tofu and Thai style pork collar.  The food is pretty good.  Tofu is a little on the sweet side.  Both B1 and B2 like the food.  But it is more dear than Din Tai Fung.  The service is better than AMK hub.  So we will be returning there to eat.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

I agree with you that the food is quite expensive. I tried Din Tai Fun but didn't like the food.

BookLover said...

I like Din Tai Fung's appetitizers especially cold cucumber and vinagrette seasoned glass vermicelli and fungus.