Wednesday, March 25, 2015

No. 1 Nasi Lemak

Yesterday, I go to Adams Road Hawker Center after dropping off B1 in school.  It is near lunch time so the car park was full.  We were lucky to get a carpark as the turnover is high.  We ordered at No. 1 Nasi Lemak stall as the food taste better and she has mutton for the most expensive set at $5.  Now she does not have achar anymore and we get two more slices of cucumber.  The auntie owner is still slow as usual but she is very warm and nice.  I enjoy chatting with her for a minute or two while she made my order.  I had a takeaway as I was not hungry.  The nasi lemak is so good my wife has a craving and ate up whatever leftover I saved for my boys. 

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Did you try the Punggol nasi lemak before? It is still as good.

BookLover said...

BT,I tried. It is poor value for taste and quality. I never go back after one try. The server is also not nice.