Thursday, March 26, 2015

Changi Nasi Lemak

I have to buy replacement for my cellphone holder for my bikes.  So it is off to Changi Village where there is a shop that sell fairly cheap bike accessories.  The price is good but the holder breaks after some time.  Give me an excuse to eat in Changi Village. 

We went to the stall in the corner, the queue is quite short.  It was lunch time.  So we have been been more suspicious.  My wife took a bite and says this is nowhere compared to No. 1 in Adams Road.  I thought it may be the quality of rice as No. 1 use basmati rice.  Then she says it is the dishes.  I totally agree when I start eating from my plate.  After our meal, I walked around the hawker center and there is another nasi lemak stall with longer queue.  The food looked more appealing too.  I also noticed the stall did not have any awards.  I suspect the original owners are no longer there.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

You may be right the original owner may have sold the stall to someone else.

BookLover said...

I check out on the internet, it should be International Nasi Lemak. Mizzy took over the stall where International Nasi Lemak used to be.