Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Weight Management is Hard!

I gained over a kilo during Chinese New Year and it stuck and refuses to go back down.   I tried exercising more but my back hurts.  I tried to cut down on food but always yield to temptations and craving.  The teh-C and teh halia even though it is siew dai or guran manis.  The hot weather makes me drink more and I like my drinks to be flavored and sweet.  This is an uphill battle.  I like Andrew Weil, author on health and wellness.  He says not to worry about weight too much.  He has a fairly big girth.  I do feel guilty and helpless but refused to cutdown on my calories.  So my self-discipline is weak. 

Cycling and swimming is not a good way to reduce.  Only running and reducing food intake or cutting down on sugars are effective.

No comments: