Friday, March 27, 2015

Chicken Rice - Boh Tong's Recommendation

I decided to try out Boh Tong's recommendation of Sin Kee in AMK Ave 3 and 10 hawker center.  I had chicken hor fun with gizzard.  I sat right next to the stall so that it will be easy when I have get my food.  I was a little surprised the guy serves the plate to me.  Then I got up to get chilli, he asked me to go to my seat and he will give it to me.  His service is awesome.  The hor fun is not bad but chicken a little fibrous.  Since it pass my tastebud, I decided to pack a chicken rice for B3.  I asked for roast chicken with braised egg and roast pork.  The price come to $4.50.

When B3 ate the chicken rice about two hours later, he says it is good.  So I told my wife I am putting Sin Kee as our approved supplier for chicken rice.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

BL good that you tried the chicken rice. The one who cut the chicken is the boss ( I think)and he has a nice looking wife. Besides, they all speak English.

BookLover said...

The guy who serve me was good. I was floored by the service!! I did not take notice the chopper or the wife because I was looking at the 3 old aunties sitting on table next to me enjoying a big plate of chicken. They loved the chicken!