Thursday, February 12, 2015

Back!

Blog Silence for 3 days!  Yes, I was in China.  Glad to be back to read blogs and write.  I was in Shanghai and very happy to spend a day with our China team to train them on products and selling skills.  Although the selling skills are not in the official agenda, I enjoys giving the team a flavor of what I think is the gap in all the trainings they had received.

What makes me happy is their boss who was not in the training told me the participants appreciate the fact I have experience in selling.  I am very happy to get this feedback and this time I did not feel tired after returning home.  Usually the lack of sleep and low air pressure makes me lethargic the next day.  Today, I am still feeling euphoric over yesterday. 

Yes, Ken Robinson is right!  When you do something in your element, you feel energetic.

No comments: