Friday, February 13, 2015

Long Jump Competition

Tomorrow, B3 first competition in long jump.  He needs to report to Kallang Practise Track at 6:45am.  His competition starts at 8am.  It is so early.  We will leave the house at 6:15 or earlier.  It is worse than going to school in the morning.  I hope he do well.  He is getting more practise and jumping better according to mummy.  But it is too long a wait at the practise track.  I am feeling sleepy as I gets up early in the morning. 

I am glad my cold headache is gone.  I went out to walk with my hair near the neck wet.  It cause me headache and was pretty bad when I was up in the air.   I should have known after living 7 winters in Toronto not to expose my head to cold.  Wet is worse as it brings the temperature down further as the water evaporates.

No comments: