Friday, January 16, 2015

Weekend is Here!

I am glad the weekend is here.  I have to confirm my flights to Tokyo this weekend.  It will be cold but I am going to meet and say goodbye to my colleague who is leaving.  I am happy to see him before he leave.  So in the 6 or 7 months I am in this new company, two nice colleagues are leaving - one voluntary. 

Today is a good day.  I did not exercise too much.  I am thinking of trying out the Ion Detox to see if it works long term.  It is hard to believe that soaking feet in bubbling water will make you better.  But the cost is quite low.  So it is fine to try.

The weather is quite hot today and so I wonder if the rainy season has stopped early.  The wind is quite cool when I go to PCN. 

Today, the Swiss Shock rock our stock market.  Swiss Francs was peg to Euros.  Now the Swiss Central Bank has lift the peg and the value of Swiss Francs rise immediately by more than 40%.  So the local stock with exposure to Switzerland like Noble who has a hub in Switzerland has plummeted.  Maybe it is a good time to buy...

No comments: