Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Vibrant Bangkok

After a long day of visiting customers, we arrived Intercon at about 8 pm.  After some time, I managed to get my room and then my colleague and I went to the bookshop.  In the long ride, we talked a lot.  He goes to the library often when he was in Engineering school.  We talked about a different view of life and work.  He got interested in some of the things I do.  So he asked me what books to read.  I recommended my two classics - How to Win Friends and Influence People and Think and Grow Rich. 

So we head to Kinokuniya in Isetan and looked for the two books.  Then he says you are not coming for a long time.  So wanted me to recommend more books.  So I took out the How Will You Measure Your Life by Clayton Christiansen and It is Not How Good You are, It is How Good You Want to be.

4 books should be enough.  I recommend he reads the two classics twenty times.

On the way back to the hotel, we took the skyway and it is awesome.  The lights are incredible.  I took some pictures.  I should post them once I get my phone transfer right.

No comments: