Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Penang Food in Terminal 2

I arrived the airport too early but it is fine.  I could have more sleep but worried about the traffic as it is weekday.  The ride is about half an hour, so it is fine.  Flight was delayed by an hour.  So Jetstar is not so good.  I heard the annoucements for Tiger, seems like there is no delay.  The captain did not explain why the plane was delayed.

When I land, the family wants to have lunch here.  They actually wanted Paparich or Papamia.  They told me it is in T2.  I was at one end of the terminal 1 and walked for more than 20 mins to get to the skytrain to get to T2.  Then I found that Papamia is not there.  Instead Penang food.  So I decided to try.  The food is just average.  I decided not to go back to this Penang taste.  Papamia is way better.

No comments: