Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hua Hin

I arrived my hotel past midnight.  We have been driving all day.  From Suvarnabhumi airport to Northeast Thailand and then back past Bangkok to Hua Hin.  Thailand is a big country.  Interesting day and very long from up at 5am to going to bed past 2am home time. 

I had a leisurely breakfast in the hotel.  The sea has awesome powers and the horizon is clearly curved.  Walking around the hotel ground, I feel more relaxed.  I should bring my family here for a couple of days.  Wora Bura Resort is a nice place and reasonable in price during off season.  The room rate for me is 3 times the usual rate as it is peak season now.  The resort is filled with ang mohs.  The staff wears traditional Thai costumes like palace staff.  So it is quite different experience.  I have not see outside as this hotel is deep in.  So walking out will not be possible as I have to go to work soon.  I have another long day ahead and then to Bangkok for the night before taking first flight home on Wednesday.

No comments: