Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day

Seems like not so good a day.  Although it is relaxing, I bicker and was accused of being quarrelsome.  We had a early start with my father-in-law bringing us to the jetty.  But it was low tide and there are no boat.  So we were out of luck.  We saw two giant mudskippers as the jetty was very swampy. 

I bought lots of fruits from Chong Pang market.  I like competition as the fruit stalls has good variety and reasonable price.  R2E2 mangoes from Australia is in season.  Jackfruit is now $5/kg instead of $5.50.  Spanish persimmons is $2 each and $5 for 3.  I loved fruits as they are sweet and healthy.  Only issue is high calories and therefore it is hard to reduce weight.  I need to consume more vegetables instead.

In the afternoon, B1 and B2 went out with their female friend to watch movies.  I go with B3 to try the NeNe Korean chicken.  The price is high for sweet sour style chicken.  So I am not likely to patronise this stall frequently.

No comments: