Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day

She is wanted the Anna Sui bag from UOB.  So I have to charge my payments using UOB credit card.  She was scrambling to make sure she has all the receipts to show to the counter.  We took a long time to get ready.  Finally, we go and CTE has huge traffic jams due to the holiday season.  We park at Centrepoint.  When we were there, the man offerred two bags making my wife happy. 

I had not been to Centrepoint for a long time.  But now it is not so nice as before.  Times bookstore is so small, Sanur is gone, Teochew resturant is gone and Metro is the anchor tenant.  I like the old Robinson.  It was nice to window shop.  Only Cold Storage is good for me to browse.  The Mandarin Hotel Chicken rice is gone too.  So we go to Orchard Point for Japanese lunch instead.  MPH is having sales as well, so I may visit Raffles City.  Nowadays, even I feel sian about books.

For dinner, I made a duck salad using the sesame dressing same as what B3 liked for his Japanese lunch. 

No comments: