Sunday, November 09, 2014

Uploading Music

I spend the day editing the titles of my CDs in my computer so that I can upload the songs into my new Note 4.  I bought a 64G microSD and so will have plenty of space.  I need to organise the CD names so that I know which I have downloaded.  It is quite difficult as many of my CDs are Chinese or Hokkien songs.  I was getting confused with the songs I have in Note 3 as they were all jumbled up with some of the CDs in same boxset having Chinese titles and other in English.  So I do not know if which album comes from the same set. 

A few of the CDs is now unreadable.  I lost them since I deleted the albums in the computer before trying to upload them again.  Good thing is when I am cycling, it will be easier for me to know which album I have played.  This way, I need not feel that I have repeated playing the same album without being sure.

No comments: