Saturday, November 08, 2014

Mustafa

Our maid do not know how to cook Chinese food well.  So we brought her to Mustafa today to get her supplies as she will recognise the groceries that she knows how to cook.  She took banana to make goreng pisang, shallots, jackfruit stems and many other items which I did not pay attention to. She is much happier cooking dinner tonight.  She cooked corn patties, sayur lodeh using jackfruit stems and I cooked soup with abalone.  My soup is quite popular as I added frozen King Soup from Taiwan.  The Mexican abalone is very soft and crunchy firm.  It is nice to chew on it.  After dinner, I cut Harumanis mango.  We had good dinner conversation.  It is very nice to have the family together just talking about the day's event.  I am very lucky indeed!

No comments: