Friday, November 07, 2014

Note 4 Cable Issue

I brought my Note 4 to the Samsung Service Center in Plaza Singapura.  They told me it is the cable fault.  I looked for the cable again and found the original.  I had so many cables with the same connector.  Unfortunately, they are all charging cables for my cube speaker cum radio or battery power bank.  So not all the pins in the connector are wired.  With the original cable, my computer recognised my Note 4.  However to transfer songs from computer to phone takes a long time.  I am blogging as I transfer.  I bought fast memory too.  So the connection is not as good or the transfer protocol is not as good as Apple iPhone.  Conversion is required as the files are being transferred.

Anyway, I am happy now I can try to use my new phone.

No comments: