Friday, October 17, 2014

Note 4 or Z3

I have been thinking of getting a Sony Z3 so as to try a different phone.  I google the reviews and it is really difficult to decide.  Finally, when I go to renew my contract, I asked the customer service which of the two would he recommend.  He suggested Sony as it has better design.  According to him, the walkman is no different with the MP3 player of Android.  Then we check the specs of the display.  Note 4 has more dots than Sony.  That cuts the deal.  So now I have a new phone.  Unfortunately, the cable is different.  So now I have to wait for the new cables to arrive before I can really use my new phone.  I worry about travelling and forgetting to bring my cable and the phone will not last more than a day.

For now, I am using the trusty Note 3.  It is good to have a phone to be able to write on.  It is quick and simple when taking notes.

No comments: