Sunday, October 19, 2014

Home-cooked meal

Finally, after a month of hiatus, we had our home-cooked meal last night.  Tonight, is home-cooked Part II, i.e. leftovers from last night's dinner.  It is fine, we had curry chicken and leftover stir-fried kangkong.  Steamed promfret is frozen fish in the freezer for a couple of months.  It is good to have brown rice.  I like to eat healthy rice to cleanse my circulatory system.

It is end of the weekend and I am feeling drowsy.  It is early to bed and early to rise for me.  I was up early before 6am and headed to the AMK market for my morning tea. 

We had a good lunch in the Soba resturant in basement of Paragon.  It is quite popular with a queue.  Waiting time is about 15mins.  There are plenty of Japanese there, so I think the food must be authentic.  I like the taste.  It is just a little pricey.

No comments: