Monday, October 20, 2014

Grateful

I am grateful to have a good day.  I will be lying if everything is going well.  However, let's count my blessings.  I had good solid meals.  Two boys are at home.  One is playing piano.  The other, I have no idea.  The middle boy is out with his friends.  Some work stress but it is the usual stuff.  The power of gratitude is happiness.  I like to pursue happiness rather than money.  This mean my ability to pursuit may not be as good, thus better to pursue happiness.  Happiness is free, well almost.  We have to work at it through daily gratitude exercise.  I feel a sense of satisfaction when I recount how good a day it is.  Lifestyle is more important than money.  Money can afford nice lifestyle but if I am satisfied with what I have, then money is enough.  It is good to have overflowing money.  It is easier to say when you leave, you can take nothing.  But when one has nothing, it is impossible to live in Singapore.  So there is a need for base level of money to survive.

So as long as I am grateful for all that Buddha, angels and all the wonderful gods blessings, I will stay happy.

No comments: