Friday, August 22, 2014

What a Day!

This morning, I decided to test my scooter for endurance since it is fully charged.  I ride it all the way to Lorong Halus.  The chain connecting the motor to the wheel drop out twice.  So I fixed it back.  On the way back from Lorong Halus, the chain broke completely.  I have to call for emergency service(The Wife) to pick me up.  She was all stressed up and worried thinking I may have an accident.

This evening, I rode my bike to Punggol Point and right at the traffic crossing outside Punggol Marina, the rear wheel became bumpy.  The tyre is completedly punctured!  I thought I will push my bike to Sengkang Community Club where I can get it repaired and pay them at a later time.  As I push, the rear seized up.  I have to lock it to a fence and come back for it. 

In one day, two equipment failure.  It is a terrible day indeed.

No comments: