Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stripped!

Yesterday, I blogged that my bike tyre punctured and I was pushing it until the rear wheel seized and locked.  So I locked the bicycle on the PCN and go home thinking of collecting it the next day.  This afternoon when we went there, the bicycle was stripped of everything that can be removed.  We were shocked!  The bicycle seat, two water bottle holders, cellphone holder, torchlight holder, even the paddles that need spanner were removed!!

I am very sad.  I heard that this happens in Malaysia.  However, I did not expect it to happen in my hometown.  There are plenty of construction right at the PCN.  You will need Allen keys to remove the water bottle holders.  I am very sorry that our country considered very safe is becoming a cowboy town.

No comments: