Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bad Breath After Nose Operation!

Smells terrible! was my wife's exclamation for the last few days.  She thinks I did not have good dental hygiene or did not shower myself clean.  Today, she figures out it smells like rotten meat.  I know how terrible this smell is.  It is putrefaction.  I suspect the blood clots in my turbinate is decomposing.  Although I keep using nose lavage, there are cavities in my sinsus that I cannot clean.  I also feel that there are blood inside my nose.

As the inside of my nose is healing ever slowly, I now noticed the sound of my breathing while sleeping.  I used to snore loudly but never hear them as I was too deep asleep.  My ENT surgeon told me it will take 100 days to heal completely.  So all I can do is to wait for time to pass so that I no longer smells like rotten meat.

No comments: