Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bad Omen

The Wife insisted I wear helmet while riding.  As I wear my shoes, I was thinking I may be jinxed.  So I send a prayer just to make sure that my ride will be as usual.  Unfortunately, on the way home, I brake to take a drink and went off balance and fell off the bike.  I skinned my knee and hurt my palms breaking my fall.  Worse of all I landed on the grass full of ants.  They are crawling all over me in a heartbeat!  I took my time to recover from the shock of the fall.  My right knee was quite painful as some skin came off.  One patch is bleeding and another patch is all white(fat layer).  What bad luck I have this morning.

Anyway, the fishes I bought were fine.  I put 3 in a small tank and unfortunately the water quality must be bad and they died.  These fishes cost $2 each.  What a loss.  My arowana has $6 worth of food in one meal!!

No comments: