Sunday, July 13, 2014

Right Foot Hurts!

Yesterday, I must have injured my right foot when I took the long walk to Victoria market to look for my BBQ meat.  As I was walking back after dinner, my right foot cannot handle pressure.  The sole feels off and sharp pain radiates every step.  I thought I could sleep it off but this morning the pain did not go away.  I thought I could "crack" my bone and put it back in place but so far it has not work.

So my plan to buy try the smoked ribs went up in smoke!  It is too far to walk.  20 mins uphill.  So I am in my room blogging.  The cold weather and now my sprained right foot prevent me from exploring the city more.  The food is pretty good.  I like my pad Thai and fried spring rolls finishing with 4 colours chendol for dinner last night.  I am interested in the Peking Duck but will have to save this for next time.  I would have love to buy the meats for bbq.  They are so fresh and tempting.  Must see if my new company will have a job here so that I can relocate here for a year or two.

My boys was surprised that I am gone for the weekend.  It is usual for ANZ unless I focus on one country, A or NZ.  The good thing about internet is phone calls are free.  So it is like I am at home except no meals together.

No comments: