Saturday, July 12, 2014

Emirates Airlines

My colleague booked the A380 flight and asked me to book the same flight.  I did but my fare was higher.  So I asked him to check and he found the flight no longer exist like me.  The seats are all gone in Qantas.  So I book throught Emirates website and go a business class seat instead. 

Taking the flight reminds me of Singapore Airlines in the past.  The food at the lounge is high quality.  SQ lounge in Singapore is same standard but low standard in other airports.  The stewards and stewardesses are warm and welcoming.  They keep saying how much they appreciate our business, show us how to operate the seat and gadgets.  There is a mini bar on every seat.  Singapore Airline can no longer be hold a candle to Emirates.  The cost cutting in the last 10 years made SQ service level just like other airlines instead of "other airlines talk about". 

It is my first time in Emirates after many years as I do not go to Europe for more than 10 years.  I will take Emirates in future if there is a direct flight.

No comments: