Friday, July 11, 2014

Downtown Melbourne

Work is over.  Weekend is here.  I did not write earlier because I refused to pay for internet.  Now internet is free.  So here I am.  Weather warms up slightly.  So it is comfortable to walk. So happy to be in Chinatow and have access to Asian food. I had Chinese dinner.  Interestingly, I sat beside a family with a young daughter.  The little girl has no appetite.  She was quietly waiting for her parents to eat their dinner.   All the sudden, she put out a signal that she needs to throw out.  She vomit out all her food.  Her parents seems not so experience and could not handle the situation as well as they could.  Anyway, they are glad that I help out.  Then they asked where I am from. After finding out that I am Singapore, they told me they are from Singapore as well.  The father is working in Melbourne and they had PR years ago but expired.  So when the company offered him a job here.  He told them his PR expired and the government gave him a new PR!

I didn't have a chance to talk too much as they are in a hurry to bring their girl home.

No comments: