Saturday, June 28, 2014

Contrasting Cabin Service

The cabin service on the way back is so bad that my family noticed.  B2 in the taxi says "it is so different when we come back".  My wife noticed the cabin did not know there is a discount for PPS member.  She paid for her purchase with the vouchers and using her Solitaire card.  She also realise the cabin crew did not address her at all.

Worse of all is the Indian Steward who stand along the aisle putting on a plastic smile but refusing to help my wife to put up her cabin bags.  It is lousy experience for poor attitude and service.  When she wanted something from her bag, the cabin crew "volunteered" to take down her bag.  I just said it is heavy to make sure he is careful with it.  Instead he keeping calling me to help him to bring it down.  He saw me putting the bag by myself.  He is a young man and B1 help him to bring down the bag.  He decides to put the bag up by himself after he realised it is not really heavy.  However, he did not do any recovery.  Later when he saw my wife doing drawing for sewing dresses, he tries to suck up to her by saying his wife is also into sewing clothes.

My wife notices that the Chief Stewardess is friendly and talk to her alot after she realise the passenger wants to spend money.  So she asked me on the way home if the crew gets commission for inflight sales.  I need Boh Tong to confirm if cabin crew gets commission for inflight sales.

No comments: