Sunday, June 29, 2014

Weekend Crowd

The Punggol PCN is crowded with joggers, cyclists and families out for stroll.  It is very family-oriented and best of all...FREE!!  People are renting the bikes early in the morning at Punggol Point.  It is a lot tougher to ride as I have to pay attention to navigate through all the obstacles.  I enjoys listening to my audio books or music.  So I am slow in recognising my neighbours who were out because I was listening to Finding Your Element by Ken Robinson.  It is an interesting book. Ken Robinson has several videos in TED.  It is both hilarious and yet profoundly true.  I enjoyed it even though I had seen them several times.

PCN are full of health concious men and women.  They are dripping in sweat.  I wonder if they are weekend warriors when it comes to exercise.  It is not healthy to exercise only on the weekends.  But this is the lifestyle in Singapore.

No comments: