Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Change in TV Recording

When we had our first born, we bought VCD for our boy.  He grew up on diet of Barney, the Pink Dinosaur and Bananas in Pyjamas as well as the Magic School Bus on poor quality VCD and video tape.  Our second boy was born and we started to buy more DVD but they were still expensive.  The video quality is much better than VCD.  Second boy like Power Rangers, Iron Giant and Ninja Turtles.  However, our last baby did not watch dvd.  He is watching Youtube.

So even the "new and latest" technology of dvd-9 and HD-DVD is becoming obsolete.  It is video streaming and many free websites.  No wonder, the price of dvd has drop to rock bottom.  Nowadays, I watch video on my phablet i.e. Samsung Note 3.  It is so convenient that I hardly switch on my TV. I even stop watching news.  The technology change had impact my reading habit as well.  I no longer read as much in the airplane.

No comments: