Friday, April 11, 2014

Weekend, Hurray!

I do look forward to weekend.  This mean I am not enjoying work as much?  Weekend is a different routine.  Tuition and eating out are the key highlights.  Sometimes, I have therapeutic massage.  Cycling take a toll on the muscles and massage release the constant tension of the muscles that work hard especially calf muscles. 

I do not know what I will do if I retire?  Can't imagine having a 7 days weekend!@#@#$!!  I will be nuts!  I still love to work and enjoys dealing with work issues. 

Today is a good day.  I cooked Hae Mee for dinner.  The Wife is busying with filing our tax returns.  I consider myself a good cook.  My hae mee would have been popular if not for the insecticide smell of our noodles.  We have fogging today.  I wonder if the residues are on our cooking utensils.

No comments: